[vorbis-dev] ogg multithread encoding

torque torque at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Jun 18 08:28:52 PDT 2003

>Ehm, simply concatenate them together? Ofcourse you have some
>overhead with the headers being repeated, but it will yield a valid
>Ogg file...

OK, it works:) Actually, it seems to be a vaild .ogg file. But what about
those headers? In XMMS, Winamp etc. the time is not properly displayed. I
think, that maybe I could leave only the first header (but I don't know
exactly how many bytes is it) and update certain values in it somehow. What
do you think about it?

Krzysztof Wayda