[vorbis-dev] faster mdct's

SwiftBiscuit swiftbiscuit at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 16:25:51 PDT 2003

Hi Steven,
I can't speak for Xiph, obviously, but as a supporter
of vorbis and their work I think it's wonderful that
you are  bringing this to the community. It sounds
initally as though your generator could have a direct
effect on improving vorbis usability, something that
will aid its adoption.
Thanks for bringing this to the party.

M.

--- "Steven G. Johnson" <stevenj at ab-initio.mit.edu>