[vorbis-dev] window function

Sebastian Gesemann sgeseman at upb.de
Fri Jul 25 06:27:25 PDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, hkato wrote:

> Sebastian,
>
> Thank you for fast reply.
> I will follow the equations at night.(now morning)

Cool. Note: I looked it over for several times, but
there still might be some errors...
Anyway, the vorbis-MDCT with its window IS
perfect reconstructioning.

> By the way,I made a web page about MDCT.
> Although it is in Japanese,please check it if you are ok.
>
> http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/~hkato111/

There're some typos:
modefied descrete cosine transform
modified discrete cosine transform
   ~      ~
Besides... I'm not familiar with japanese chars and
don't know how to interpret them, actually. ;)

> Kato

bye,
Sebastian