[vorbis-dev] ov_open returning OV_EBADHEADER

Rodrigo Gómez rgomez at msa.com.mx
Wed Jul 23 16:05:46 PDT 2003

Hi there.

I'm having this problem when trying to open the stream to play it. What I'm
doing is the following:

    archivo_original = fopen(Archivo.c_str(), "r");
    if (archivo_original == NULL) {
      if (EventLog)
        EventLog->WriteString(Format("No se pudo abrir el archivo %s",
ARRAYOFCONST((Archivo))));
      WaveOut->Stop();
      return;
    }

    if (resultado = ov_open(archivo_original, &oggvorbis_file, NULL, 0)) {

I don't know what could be wrong with the file, as I can play it without
problems in Winamp, for example.

Any idea of how to solve this? I can upload the file in case somebody wants
to test it.

Thanks, in advance

Rodrigo Gómez