[vorbis-dev] mem leak when writing ogg vorbis comments

Tom Felker tcfelker at mtco.com
Mon Aug 25 19:06:38 PDT 2003

Is there a reason you allocate buf[] from the heap and delete it at exit,
instead of just declaring it char buf[1024];?  If you exit anywhere before
the end, you'll leak.  That's not what's causing your 256 byte leak, though.

Other than that, the snipped part relating to pvcin might be interesting.
Also, remember I have no idea what I'm talking about here. :-)

--
Tom Felker, <tcfelker at mtco.com>
<http://vlevel.sourceforge.net> - Stop fiddling with the volume knob.