[vorbis-dev] OggSplit 0.1.0

Nathan I. Sharfi nisharfi at csupomona.edu
Thu Aug 7 09:51:57 PDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 squirrel at WPI.EDU wrote:

> I'd stay away from two-byte character sets if I were you - my webmailer
> only gets it right in the viewing pane, Pine doesn't get it at all, and
> neither do most console programs.

Pine and the rest of Linux will catch up eventually. As well as the console
programs. emacs handles them. vim handles them. notepad handles them.
TextEdit handles them. nano will catch up. If it hasn't already.

Shall we move this discussion of character sets and encodings
off-list? I think we're getting off-topic enough...

        Nathan