[vorbis-dev] OggSplit 0.1.0

Segher Boessenkool segher at koffie.nl
Wed Aug 6 17:48:27 PDT 2003

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo wrote:
> ISO8859-1 is not really commonly used anymore. The obvious reason
> is, that it is not capable of representing the ? (euro currency sign)

 From the headers of your mail:

Try again, if you want us to see that EUR sign :-)

(Hint: iso-8859-15).

p.s.  Just to make a fool of myself, let me try to do it right:
the EUR sign is: ¤.  If you see the international currency sign
here (somewhat like a sun with four rays), something is using
iso-8859-1 instead; I hope it's not me.