[vorbis-dev] OggSplit 0.1.0

Philip Jägenstedt philipj at telia.com
Wed Aug 6 09:32:22 PDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:17:03 +0100
Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 10:44 AM, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:
>
> > BTW, does this mean that the tool actually builds on OS X?
>
> Alas, no. Darwin doesn't have error.h. Perhaps you can just include the
> glibc version, since it's small and GPL?

too bad :( I'm just using the system.h that autoproject gave me, so
those files are not included by me... perhaps system.h is simply unaware
of the existence of OS X. I'd like to avoid including more parts of
glibc into the sources as I've already got the getopt things there.

Obviously, I'm not the master of the known universe, so if someone else
(who actually uses OS X) can make it work in some non-intrusive manner,
that'd be nice. Perhaps that thing called "fink" might be useful?

// Philip Jägenstedt