[vorbis-dev] i bet ...

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Mon Sep 23 09:47:01 PDT 2002

"Raw (headerless) signed 16-bit little-endian samples packed
alternating by channel" or something like that. Of course saying
anything about the sampling rate or what to play it with would be
pointless verbosity, though. Note that I haven't checked the code or
docs to see if that is indeed the way it packs samples, or if the
documentation already says anything about that.

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net>
- "Know thyself."