[vorbis-dev] Specifications

Segher Boessenkool segher at koffie.nl
Fri Oct 18 17:29:27 PDT 2002

> Excuse me Sir. If I sent HTML e-mail was due to a configuration on my mail
> client, I didn't want to be annoying. I already changed that to text without
> format.

Thank you :)

> Also excuse mi ignorance, what is an "MDN"?

Mail Disposition Notification:

> > Disposition-Notification-To:
> =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jaime_Andr=E9s_Aranguren_Cardona?= <jaac at epm.net.co>

This sends a mail to you telling you the exact date and time of day
everyoine on this mailing list reads your message.  It is a) annoying
and b) annoying and c) not useful and d) annoying and e) illegal in
some countries and f) annoying.  Please disable it.

Segher