[vorbis-dev] Re: Ogg Spec, etc.

Segher Boessenkool segher at koffie.nl
Fri Oct 11 16:50:24 PDT 2002

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo wrote:

> Fredag, 11 oktober 2002, skrev du:
>
> >Rubbish.  Been there, done that (multiple times).  Look at rehuff, for
> >example; written without looking at libvorbis (nor at the spec).
>
> And you wrote that without any knowledge about the file format?

Putting words in mouths again, are we?  Look at what that was a response to
(your own words, and _I_ did not cut them out of _my_ reply):

> At the moment there is de facto no way to write own software with
> support for Vorbis without using libvorbis, and there are indeed
> situations where this is not possible.

will gladly make you one, as that would mean he and Monty can pay
their rent for another month).  If you want to help, be very welcome.
But no-one wants to work with someone who is complaining all the time.