[vorbis-dev] Rehuff - Where can I find a win32 binary?

Carl-Eric Menzel calle at bitforce.com
Fri Nov 8 17:59:05 PST 2002

> You cannot find binaries anywhere. The terms of distribution on it
> explicitly prohibit any such redistribution.

Is there any specific reason for that? I would think that a tool like
that, either stand-alone or as a second-pass _option_ for oggenc would
be quite useful for many people. I know I'd like to try it. Are there
plans for distributing this one some time or implementing one that can
be distributed?

Carl-Eric

--
Carl-Eric Menzel * OpenPGP KeyID 808F4A8E * Encrypted Messages Preferred
| "For every action there is an equal and opposite                     |