[vorbis-dev] ARG! I FIXED MY BUG!

Davy Durham ddurham at netdoor.com
Fri Jun 28 16:10:15 PDT 2002

Hello, well, I've been chasing down a stupid bug for two days... Okay..
so I know it's my fault for not fully reading the libvorbisfile
documentation, but it would be nice if in the example decode source (on
the www site) for it to say next to the "ov_clear(&vf)" call that " /*
and this also closes the file */ "... I knew it was a heap corruption
bug, but I've been trying to find this bug for a LONG TIME.. stupid
me--I know.. but I wish I had just known.

Thanks,
  Davy