[vorbis-dev] Borland compiler

David K. Gasaway dave at gasaway.org
Thu Jun 27 14:46:14 PDT 2002

Erik Stenborg wrote:

> Has anyone compiled the ogg and vorbis libraries with borlands c compiler
> (bcc32)? If so, are there any makefiles or similar available which can
> make it easier for me to do the same?

I have compiled from the BCB4 IDE.  This was some time back, though, and
the project files are probably no longer valid.  I've always wondered if
they could work with the free BCC.

I'll sort of swamped right now, but I'll see if I can resurrect those
projects.

--
-:-:- David K. Gasaway
-:-:- XNS  : =David K Gasaway