[vorbis-dev] Codewarrior / macos

Firelight Technologies support at fmod.org
Wed Jun 19 00:33:35 PDT 2002

Hm ok I might have an older distro of the source but I think it's the
one on the website.. this is the directory tree I have under ogg\macosx
(this is from libogg-1.0rc3.tar.gz and libogg-1.0rc3.zip)

ogg\macosx\CVS\
ogg\macosx\CVS\Entries
ogg\macosx\CVS\Entries.Log
ogg\macosx\CVS\Repository
ogg\macosx\CVS\Root
ogg\macosx\English.lproj\
ogg\macosx\English.lproj\InfoPlist.strings
ogg\macosx\English.lproj\CVS\
ogg\macosx\English.lproj\CVS\Entries
ogg\macosx\English.lproj\CVS\Repository
ogg\macosx\English.lproj\CVS\Root
ogg\macosx\ogg.pbproj\
ogg\macosx\ogg.pbproj\project.pbxproj
ogg\macosx\ogg.pbproj\CVS\
ogg\macosx\ogg.pbproj\CVS\Entries
ogg\macosx\ogg.pbproj\CVS\Repository

Now I look at it, they are all empty except for cvs dirs.
Maybe they are on cvs but whomever put them up for the web archive
didn't include them.

As for the patch - yeah I can just cut and paste the nescessary code - I
thought ppl here used some patch/diff/thingo program that I don't know
how to use :)

Brett Paterson
CEO / Lead Programmer.
Firelight Technologies Pty Ltd.