[vorbis-dev] oggdrop with quality < 0

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Fri Jul 19 13:28:21 PDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 09:07:09AM +0200, Rok Pape? wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Dne torek 16. julij 2002 04:10 je Kenneth Arnold napisal(a):

Very nice!

> > > The English spelling is "initialisation", but you Americans had to be
> > > different. :-)
> >
> > Time was when the British thought they ruled the world....
>
> Now it's the time when Americans think they rule the world ;-))).

I wasn't actually going to say that, but...

> > (Speaking of British, I was considering spelling 'spelled' as 'spelt',
> > but that could too easily confuse the non-native English speakers
> > reading the list.)
>
> As a non-native English speaker I'd vote for:
> - initialisation
> - spelled

As I said, if people really care, there can be a separate en_US,
en_GB, and of course as many other languages as we can get
translations for. But it was just a side note to another message, and
I never intended it to grow into a big thread. I hope that most people
marked this subthread 'ignore' (or whatever it is in their mailers)
early enough not to be bothered by it. Let's end it here, unless
someone actually wants to submit a new translation.

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net>
- "Know thyself."