[vorbis-dev] open bugs in debian bts

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Jul 18 22:35:11 PDT 2002

>128521 - Memory leak in ogg123

I don't think this is a current bug. If it can be confirmed..?

>136667 - oggenc dies with Floating Point Exception

I think this has been fixed. I'll try and test it at some point.

>101946 - return values aren't usable

Fixed at least a year ago, I think. More than 6 months ago, anyway.

>136675 - Please extend ogginfo to allow format specification

Feature request denied. ogginfo isn't designed for this sort of purpose.

>139628 - Does not support UTF-8 comments

This is generally a sign of misconfigured locales (it definately works
if you've configured an appropriate locale).

>148748 - faster ogg processing

Someone is horribly, horribly misusing ogginfo. ogginfo 1.0 has a different
output format anyway, so this program won't work. Not our bug.

>150035 - manpage is missing content

Two unrelated "bugs" here. One was fixed long ago, one is a feature
request (which won't be changed).

Michael