[vorbis-dev] ogg123 crossfade

Nigel Weeks nigel at aims.com.au
Sun Jul 28 15:44:31 PDT 2002

Does anyone know of any developments to include a crossfade feature to
ogg123.

I'm building a music server, and I don't want XFree, xmms, or windows and
any player.
It'll be FreeBSD or Linux, and a command-line player, but I need crossfade(3
second merge).

Any projects/ideas on how to include this feature into ogg123?
How much will it cost to get it written?

Nigel Weeks
Aims ICP
15 Wellington St. Launceston Tas 7250
Ph. 61 3  6334 6664