[vorbis-dev] Vorbis 1.0 spec notes, part 2

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Mon Jul 22 19:42:21 PDT 2002

Not a whole lot of notes today, mostly coding, tweaking, and futzing
with what I already have.

If Monty can't get back to me on my questions from the previous two
notes, perhaps someone else who worked on the spec could? Remember,
I'm purposely not looking at the reference code -- the spec should be
self-contained.

pec-ref cont'd:
* mapping
- step 3.2.2.3 - "if any of angle channel equals magnitude channel" ->
        "if any angle value is greater than the corresponding magnitude value"
- step 4.2 - we don't have numberings for the submaps ... ?

* modes
- step 1: missing newline / <li>

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net>