[vorbis-dev] vcomment question

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Fri Jul 12 10:58:49 PDT 2002

> >I was hoping to compile on Windows.  I see there is a MSVC project for
> >vorbiscomment.  How does it handle this VERSION?
> >
> Duh. Now that I read the rest of your email, I see where you are coming
> from more completely.

Yes, most projects have configure generate config.h with lots of these
defines.  We don't have a whole lot of them (except in vorbis-tools), so
we just let configure pass them as CFLAGS.  This makes it easy to do the
same in the windows versions.

Are you trying to build the windows versions with win32sdk or the
included project files?  If so, it's likely there is a bug we need to
fix.

jack.