[vorbis-dev] vcomment question

Ben Stanley bds02 at uow.edu.au
Fri Jul 12 10:55:19 PDT 2002

David K. Gasaway wrote:

> I was hoping to compile on Windows.  I see there is a MSVC project for
> vorbiscomment.  How does it handle this VERSION?

Duh. Now that I read the rest of your email, I see where you are coming
from more completely.

Um, I'm rather unsure how MSVC would handle all of this autoconf stuff.
I think that the short answer is that it doesn't, but I haven't built
vorbis on Windows.

All the autoconf stuff works on Windows if you have the cygwin
environment, but I suspect there's ways of building vorbis without all
of that stuff.

So, as Jack says, it's probably set somewhere in the MSVC project.
Perhaps in a pre-included header file, or perhaps as a command line
define argument.

Ben.