[vorbis-dev] Building Ogg on OS X

Steve Nicolai snicolai at mac.com
Sun Jan 6 01:07:42 PST 2002

On Sunday, January 6, 2002, at 07:59  PM, Brian Hook wrote:

> At 02:53 AM 1/6/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>> Are you trying to build for Mach-O with Project Builder or the command
>> line, or are you trying to build for CFM with CodeWarrior?
>
> I'm trying to build for Mach-O with Project Builder, but eventually I
> will be building with CodeWarrior for CFM (it's going to be a Carbon
> app).
>
> One other thing I've run into and have yet to solve is that one of the
> files is looking for <MacTypes.h>, which isn't being found in the
> path.  I'm using my own project file instead of the distribution one --
> is there some -Ixxxx parameter being set that I should also set?  I had
> always assumed that the "New Carbon Application" template automatically
> set the appropriate include paths.
Head over to http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/qtcomponents it
contains the source for the Ogg Vorbis QuickTime components.

It uses ProjectBuilder and it's own project to build.  You may
use it as an example of one way that works.

You might also consider using QuickTime and the component for
playback.  It currently doesn't play back on MacOS 9, but
we're working on it.

Steve