[vorbis-dev] Building Ogg on OS X

Brian Hook brianhook at pyrogon.com
Sun Jan 6 00:59:19 PST 2002

At 02:53 AM 1/6/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Are you trying to build for Mach-O with Project Builder or the command
>line, or are you trying to build for CFM with CodeWarrior?

I'm trying to build for Mach-O with Project Builder, but eventually I will
be building with CodeWarrior for CFM (it's going to be a Carbon app).

One other thing I've run into and have yet to solve is that one of the
files is looking for <MacTypes.h>, which isn't being found in the
path.  I'm using my own project file instead of the distribution one -- is
there some -Ixxxx parameter being set that I should also set?  I had always
assumed that the "New Carbon Application" template automatically set the
appropriate include paths.

Thanks!

Brian