[vorbis-dev] can you send me source code of ogg vorbis?

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Wed Jan 2 00:00:32 PST 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, seix¢â wrote:

> Can i get the c source of ogg
> vorbis(not libraries) and specification?  I hope  that you presented me with
> some.

Well, the OGG and Vorbis handling routines are written as libraries, for
which there is source code.  There is also some example code included with
the libvorbis source (I think), and you can also get the sources to the
vorbis-tools package which includes an ogg vorbis encoder.  These can all
be found at vorbis.com.  I presume you're wanting windows code, so visit:

http://www.vorbis.com/download_win.psp

Geoff.