[vorbis-dev] Low-bitrate-compatible vorbis decoder/player?

Mike Shapiro mike at zoesis.com
Fri Jan 4 14:19:51 PST 2002

>  the winamp plugin at www.vorbis.com/download_win.psp should work fine.
>  if not, please let peter know, or post the problems here so we can all
>  try and reproduce.

If I use oggenc with default settings, Winamp and plugin work fine.  If I
try encoding from a 16k source file (or a -q 0 source file at 44k), Winamp
freezes when I try to play the resuling .ogg file.

I notice there is a command-line decoder binary in the sdk, but I'm not
sure what format it's outputting.  Is this a raw file?