[vorbis-dev] Autoconf

Jon Shiring slothy at slothy.com
Wed Feb 20 06:54:11 PST 2002

You just need to supply fallback values for the AC_CHECK_SIZEOF()
macros.  In ogg/configure.in, find AC_CHECK_SIZEOF.  For crosscompiling
for the strongarm, I have it set to these values.  If you're trying to
crosscompile for sparc64, these won't work for you.

AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(short, 2)
AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(int, 4)
AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(long, 4)
AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(long long, 8)

Jon

On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 06:56, Pattara Kiatisevi wrote:
> Thanks for the answer! I have tried it:
>
> $ CC=sparc-rtems-gcc ./configure
> checking for ANSI C header files... yes
> checking for working const... yes
> checking for int16_t... no
> checking for int32_t... no
> checking for uint32_t... no
> checking for u_int32_t... no
> checking for int64_t... no
> checking size of short... configure: error: can not run test program
while
> cross compiling
>
> Do you have any idea how to help configure in case of error such as
above?