[vorbis-dev] ogg123 ^C changes

Hans Schou chlor at schou.dk
Wed Feb 6 13:04:39 PST 2002

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Segher Boessenkool wrote:

> Hans Schou wrote:
> > Is it a big change to ogg123 to just let it jump to next block when
> > pressing Ctrl-C ?
>
> Good idea.  I'll look into it.

Well, I just talk to a friend about it. He uses ogg a lot and would be
quite angry if he can't break ogg123 by pressing Ctrl-C once while playing
a file which is concatenated by 42 files.

So, is it possible to assign a new key to this skip-function which is
skipping the playing block?

The reason why I asked about to change Ctrl-C is that I looked at the
source and I could not find out how to add a new key.

best regards/hans

--
Hamletsgade 4 - 201, DK-2200 København N, Phone: +45 2264 8020
Schou Industries ApS      http://schou.dk/    CVR: 26 13 44 39