[vorbis-dev] vorbis physical bitstream structure

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Mon Feb 4 15:49:22 PST 2002

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 11:27:51AM -0500, Daniel B. Miller wrote:
> ditto -- all the links about that are broken right now.  I assume the docs
> haven't been written.
>
> Can someone point me to the right .h files or something about physical
> block structure, samples per block, etc?

"The answers are all much mroe complicated than that"

The docs will be populated as we finishe them; the page does mention
that.  Right now, the world is demanding running code and documented
APIs more than it's demanding packet structure docs.  We manage our
time as best we can.  We will write the docs if no one beats us to
them ;-)

Monty