[vorbis-dev] who needs documentation?

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.net
Sat Feb 2 21:22:05 PST 2002

> If you can read C and are a good editer, I would say the API documentation

"editer" -> "editor"

> for Ogg (what I've read) really seriously needs help.  It's bad enough that
> the source is easier to read.  I don't even think gritty understanding
> would be required - most of the stuff is glaring erros that could be fixed

"erros" -> "errors"

> by a brute force search (things like incorrect function prototypes and

"brute force" -> "brute-force"

> variabe descriptions, not errors in reporting about algorithms).

"variabe" -> "variable"

>>I proofread compulsively.

;)

But seriously, let me know what files contain "the API documentation for
Ogg", and I could take a look at it.  Though I explain things for a living;
I'd much rather write English for an end-user audience than C for an audience
of developers.

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"Compassion should never determine our beliefs about sin; it should