[vorbis-dev] who needs documentation?

Ross Vandegrift ross at willow.seitz.com
Sat Feb 2 20:40:09 PST 2002

> On the other hand, I didn't pay enough attention in linear algebra, so I
> don't remember how to multiply two non-square matrices, much less what a(n)
> MDCT is.  So API references are probably out.

If you can read C and are a good editer, I would say the API documentation for
Ogg (what I've read) really seriously needs help.  It's bad enough that the
source is easier to read.  I don't even think gritty understanding would be
required - most of the stuff is glaring erros that could be fixed by a brute
force search (things like incorrect function prototypes and variabe
descriptions, not errors in reporting about algorithms).

Ross Vandegrift
ross at willow.seitz.com