[vorbis-dev] Lookig for a french vorbis developper

Rodolphe Quiedeville rq at lolix.org
Fri Dec 13 17:31:53 PST 2002

Hi,

This is my first post in this list. I joined it for a little bit
special reason that I'll explain.

for begginning I'll briefly present myself, I'm french and most
implicated in free software promotion in France, I'm working as
freelance in free software system administration.

No the reason why I joined vorbis-dev, I'm a member of [1]April, an
association that promote free software in France. Radio France the
main radio station group in France has just change this streaming
system and adopt WMP standard, we contact them to explain to them that
it's a bad solution and we succeeded to obtain a meeting with them to
explain to them that they have to choice an open standard than
OGG/Vorbis for them streaming solution. The meeting will be in
January 21, 2003 and we are looking for a french vorbis developper
that can come with us at this meeting.

Please contact me directly, thanks in advance

[1] http://www.april.org/

--
Rodolphe Quiedeville
Artisan Logiciel Libre - http://rodolphe.quiedeville.org/