[vorbis-dev] Docs Missing

msmith at labyrinth.net.au msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Dec 11 04:17:14 PST 2002

Andrew Baker <AndrewBaker at hothouse.org> said:

> Hi All,
>
> The "libvorbisenc api reference"
(http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/doc/vorbisenc/reference.html) exists, but
appears to be the libvorbisfile api reference. Is there anywhere where I can
find the "libvorbisenc api reference"?

Hrmm.. Yes, you're right, that's the wrong set of docs. However, this
    http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/doc/vorbisenc/overview.html
has the correct docs.

Be warned that this is ONLY the libvorbisenc docs, and that we don't have full
API docs for libvorbis (encoding requires using both). Sorry about that - the
examples should be pretty clear, and we're happy to answer any questions you
have.

Limited resources for things like documentation...

Michael