[vorbis-dev] Server cutover complete; waiting for root server DNS propogation

Alejandro G. Belluscio baldusi at uol.com.ar
Wed Aug 7 08:24:58 PDT 2002

Hello Monty,
    I can't believe you were still using NSI. I've swithced to
register.com in 2000 just for the dns service. But there I learned
that you didn't need to wait 2 weeks for a DNS change. And you could
see online all the domains you manage. Lately I've switched some of
them to EasyDNS (OpenSRS vendor) because they offer free DynDNS and I
needed those, it was also the most resommended on slashdot (for what
is worth). So to everybody else please read www.verisigoff.org.

Regards,
Alejandro Belluscio

--