[vorbis-dev] format of http stream?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Apr 3 21:22:56 PST 2002

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

Replying to myself and adding more details ...

> Or should I just use a real HTTP daemon?

Okay I got FreeAmp to work with mini_httpd. It didn't work with winamp;
winamp did the prebuffering three times and then the taskbar button said
"1. kaas.ogg (stopped)".

The httpd sent headers like:

HTTP/1.0 200 Ok
Server: mini_httpd/1.16beta14 02jan2002