[vorbis-dev] Porting Vorbis lib on Ti DSP ? How to ?

Dan Conti danc at fullplaymedia.com
Tue Apr 9 16:49:21 PDT 2002

For accuracy, this was code that we had full exclusive rights to, not a
GPL-style licensed patch. We have released it under a bsd license; i
didn't have time to adjust all the headers in the files to reflect this
unfortunately (licenses in headers dont mean anything anyways).

The whole basis for freely releasing this code is that nobody is willing
to pay for it. In truth it's been interesting just to see what projects
people have gotten going off this codebase (none of which are commercial
to my knowledge).