[vorbis-dev] [OT]Newbie developer

Rahul Jindal rahulj at glide.net.in
Fri Sep 21 14:50:04 PDT 2001

Hello list,
I'd briefly want to introduce myself. I'm an CS student.
For our B Tech project we have decided to study the OGG format and develop
some codec or something for this format of the future.
kindly guide me into this. i'm ready to put in any amounts of labor into
this.

i have to convince my prof that working on OGG is really worth it.
please gimme some pointers on where and how to begin.

Thanks in Anticipation.

With the best of regards
-
rahul