[vorbis-dev] Re: Vorbis as a Quicktime codec

David A. Gatwood dgatwood at gatwood.net
Fri Sep 21 10:07:39 PDT 2001

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Nick D'Amato wrote:

> On 9/19/01 11:27 AM, Elifarley said:
>
> > Do you intend to release the source code? If so, please send it to me or
> > give me a link where I can donwload it.
>
> Yep. I would like to release the 'product' before releasing the code,
> especially since it is not finished. I hope to get a real release soon. The
> current version has some issues in the importer. The decompressor seems
> okay. Not to rag on Apple, but their documentation on components isn't up to
> par, making it difficult.

I don't write those docs or anything, but I think the people who do are
right down the hall.  If you haven't filed a bug report with DTS already,
please drop me a note at your earliest convenience with any suggestions on
how to improve those docs (what info was lacking, anything that was
incorrect/out of date, what was confusing, etc.)  I'll be sure to get it
to the right people so that future versions of the docs will better suit
the needs of outside developers.

Thanks,
David