[vorbis-dev] vorbis won't compile as a Framework

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Oct 27 20:08:51 PDT 2001

>Now I ask: why is it possible to compile the vorbis module using
>./autogen.sh and make, but when using PB, so many warnings and errors
>pop up ?
>
>What should I do to fix it ?

If all the errors are (like the ones you've given here) in psytune.c,
then just don't compile that file. There are several files in there
(psytune.c, misc.c, maybe another) which aren't part of a normal build,
they're extra debugging or tuning tools which often suffer bitrot and
shouldn't be built.

The canonical list of files which SHOULD be compiled is given in
lib/Makefile.am (plus various extras in the modes directory, depending
on what you're building

Michael