[vorbis-dev] CVS?

SyP syp at dev-labs.com
Mon Oct 8 03:06:53 PDT 2001

Hello vorbis developers,

I was able to checkout the CVS until recently, using WinCVS. Now it
always complains about:

-------------------------><8---------CUT HERE--------------------------

cvs -z9 checkout -P -f . (in directory I:\CVS)
? .cvspass
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository `/usr/local/cvsroot': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/usr/local/cvsroot'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

Could you please give me a hint on what am I doing wrong?

--
  SyP              (_Szabolcs Péter  PGP Key ID: