[vorbis-dev] ProjectBuilder project?

Elifarley C.Coelho elifarley at task.com.br
Sat Oct 20 12:53:43 PDT 2001

Could someone please include a PB project file in the CVS tree ?

I've exported the CW project to an XML file, imported it to PB, but
there were no targets in the imported project. Besides, PB lists ALL the
files in red (indicating it cannot find the files), so it seems I'll
have to manually include them, but if I do it, I'm afraid PB won't be
aware they should be synched with the CVS server anymore.

Can someone give me some advice ?

Thanks,

Elifarley