[vorbis-dev] #include scheme in vorbis project

Erik Olofsson Erik.Olofsson at o3games.com
Wed Oct 10 10:13:02 PDT 2001

Sorry for posting html earlier btw.

About the copying of includes to mssdk or setting up my own include paths,
that is fine by me... but when the 10 other people working on our project
gets the new code from source control its much better if they don't have to
add new libraries that is used to their compile environment.

Is that the way all libraries for *ix systems work? And can it be made
compatible with a relative path methodology?