[vorbis-dev] OT: Licence + hi-res logotype

Jonas Beckeman jonas.beckeman at monsterland.se
Thu Oct 4 08:15:05 PDT 2001

Hello!

I just got _very_ scared. I was certain the Ogg libraries could be used in
commercial products (I know they are used in Star Trek: Away Team and
Operation Flashpoint). I've also been told several times that it's OK, even
if they're not GPL, but now I can't find any info on the sites that tells me
so. Could you please tell me what the deal is (I've used it in a project
which is going gold tomorrow, so I'm very troubled...)

If it turns out we're alright, could you please tell me exactly where the
logos and acknowledgements should be in our product (it was while searching
for this that I started doubting my rights). Have you got a hi-res logo for
putting into print?

Hoping for a quick, calming reply.... Thanks!

Best regards,
Jonas Beckeman