[vorbis-dev] QNX

Per Wigren wigren at home.se
Wed Nov 7 09:39:59 PST 2001

Well, first of all I have to make QNX work :)
It just will not load the driver for my GeForce2 card. It dies on both
"devg-tnt.so" and "devg-vesa.so" with a "Memory Fault"  message, leaving me
in 640x480 16 colors.. :(
I've tested that I don't have bad memory (RAM:) so the problem is something
else...

Regards
Per Wigren