[vorbis-dev] ogg123 running under MacOS X

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Sun Nov 4 18:36:38 PST 2001

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 12:42:46PM -0200, Elifarley C. Coelho wrote:
> ----------
> Ogg123 from PACKAGE VERSION
>  by Kenneth Arnold <kcarnold at arnoldnet.net> and others

PACKAGE and VERSION are macros that should expand to the proper
strings if the compiler sets them as #define's (e.g. gcc's -D).

Unfortunately I have not had a lot of time to work on ogg123 recently,
and it will probably get worse, and Stan has pretty much stepped in
for me, doing a lot of good work on his branch (which I hope he can
get onto mainline soon; mainline ogg123 stinks in comparison). In
light of this, I don't feel comfortable being the only one mentioned
by name in the help dump. Any objections to changing this to 'by the
Xiphophorus team' (even though I'm not "officially" part of it)?

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net>

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>