[vorbis-dev] Licensing and logo images

Brian Hook brianhook at pyrogon.com
Thu Nov 15 11:04:41 PST 2001

We're going to be releasing our app imminently and I want to make sure
that A.) I'm doing the necessary stuff for using Ogg Vorbis and B.) that
I'm promoting OV fully =)

For the former, looking at the archives it looks like I just need to
fully include the contents of the COPYING file somewhere, either as a
separate file or possibly in the game itself.  Is this correct?

For the latter, I'd like to get a small version of the logo to put
somewhere on our game (in the help section, for example).  Where can I
go to get one of these?

Brian