[vorbis-dev] Header declarations and different build environments

Shawn Pourchot ShawnP at SonicFoundry.com
Fri Mar 2 13:57:45 PST 2001

One thing that would make the developers life easier would be to explicitely
define the function calling convention in the static library headers.

example:

extern int ov_clear(OggVorbis_File *vf);

hould be (in a WIN32 environment):

int _cdecl ov_clear(OggVorbis_File *vf);

This bit me again when I updated to Beta 4. Unfortantully the build
environment the libraries are included in does not match _cdecl.