[vorbis-dev] Winamp Plugin Info Editor

HOT3D9X at aol.com HOT3D9X at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 08:30:16 PST 2001

Jack, Michael, Monty, Chris,

Hi guys, it's me again.  ;-)  The one major feature missing from the winamp
plugin has been a info/comment editor option.  I've been working on an idea
for the last day or so.  The idea was to add Warren Spits VCE program to
take on this job.  I've got all of the code done and I now have a working
comment editor in the vorbis winamp plugin.  It's all compiled and ready to
go.  It seems to work real well.  Warren seemed to like the idea so
everything on that end is all set.  The only issue is that we believe exists
is that the winamp plugin is LGPL and VCE is GPL.  Warren kind of wants to
keep his source GPL but he is willing to change if it's a huge issue.  I
just wanted your opinion on this and the ok to do it.

Thanks so much, keep up the good work guys,

Matt