[vorbis-dev] ov_time_seek to 0s fails... AGAIN

Takahiro WATANABE dee at bowfive.oag.co.jp
Thu Mar 1 21:51:06 PST 2001

Hello everybody,

>If you call
>  ov_time_seek(vf, 0);
>
>it will fail, returning OV_EFAULT (from ov_pcm_seek_page). I think this must
>be a bug, because seeking to 0 seconds *should* be OK.

The error seems to happen in latest snapshot's vorbisfile.c, function
'ov_pcm_seek_page', line 918-

  /* verify result */
  if(vf->pcm_offset>=pos || pos>ov_pcm_total(vf,-1)){
    ret=OV_EFAULT;
    goto seek_error;
  }

Is "vf->pcm_offset>=pos" correct ?

"vf->pcm_offset>pos" appears to work right ...

--
Takahiro WATANABE <dee at bowfive.oag.co.jp>