[vorbis-dev] Winamp Plugins

Matthew James Brown mbrown at hotteam.org
Thu Mar 1 08:41:01 PST 2001

Hi,

Would anyone complain if I posted a pre-built binary of the winamp plugin?
Just for those people without compilers that have missed out on the updates
in the winamp plugin made in the last few day.  In case any of them are
experiencing the problems that were fixed.  I plan on keeping it updated
regularly with the latest builds.  Does all of this sound ok or are there
any complaints?

Matt Brown