[vorbis-dev] Java wrapper?

Aaron Porter aaron at javasource.org
Thu Jun 28 15:27:53 PDT 2001

I couldn't find any documentation on decoding Vorbis packets. Up to that
point the spec is documented well enough to do a clean room implementation.

Read the C source to find out what to do with the codebooks. I think it's a
little less obscure than JOrbis as JOrbis is a translation from C to Java.
The process is pretty involved.

Aaron